Hotel Santa Maria Faq
Questions about our Hotel Santa Maria
- 1. Does the hotel have conditions for people with reduced mobility?
The Hotel is wheelchair accessible in all areas, from the garage to the bedroom. We have rooms and bathrooms prepared to provide the best stay, with all the necessary amenities for the circulation of a wheelchair.
- 2. Do you accept pets?
Yes, the Hotel accepts pets (dogs and cats).
- 3. Do the rooms have a view of the Sanctuary?
Yes, the Hotel has some rooms with a Sanctuary view.
- 4. Do you have rooms with wooden floors?
Yes, the Hotel has some rooms with wooden floors.
- 5. Do you have connecting rooms?
Yes, the Hotel has connecting rooms.
- 6. Is parking covered and closed?
The Hotel has uncovered outdoor parking and closed indoor garage. Both not subject to reservation.
- 7. Is the Hotel located far from the Sanctuary?
The Hotel is located very close to the Sanctuary, about 50 meters away.
- 8. Do you serve meals, lunch and dinner?
Yes, our restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- 9. What activities are thre close to the Hotel?
Hotel Santa Maria can arrange transport services to visit the village of shepherds, Aljustrel (2 km), the Castle of Ourém, Batalha Monastery or even the beach of Nazaré. For those who enjoy nature, the Serra de Aire and Candeeiros Park is about 8 km from the Hotel.